Philly Ice Cream Almond Crisp Bites!
Made by my daughter Katie.
Super simple, absolutely awesome and quick Ice Cream bites. This wafer thin Almond Cookie stands up beautifully to the rich creamy Philly Ice Cream dollop. Such an unusual and decadent treat will leave you sweetly satisfied.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 20 minute
1 Box of Jules Destrooper Almond Thins
6 cup(s) of Vanilla Ice Cream (Blue Bunny Homemade Vanilla)
6 ounce(s) of Philly Cream Cheese (Cold-Refrigerated)
- Place 6 cups of Ice Cream in free standing mixer.
- Then cut up (Cold/Refrigerated) Philly Cream Cheese into cubes. And toss cubes into mixer. Then mix till blended.
- Put Ice Cream mixture into a Tupperware container and let sit in freezer. This is ready to be spread on the cookie in 10 min or a month from now!
- Set out Almond Cookies on a plate.
- Remove Ice Cream mixture from freezer. Dollop about a tablespoon on each cookie. Then top with another cookie. (Like a Cookie Sandwich) And enjoy the decadent simplicity of this one of a kind desert!