Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

H.K. Anderson Pretzels!


Hi Gang!
Happy "post" Halloween!  Hope yours was fun and full of ghoulish-nish!  We were invited to a Costume party that was just awesome.  A great time had by all as we joined in the spirit of Halloween.  I'm posting a few pix of me, the Piratey Wench & Chef Hazzard.  Just in case you are wondering, the dish I am holding was the Spinach Artichoke Dip I had brought, with a few nibbles missing from it instantly.  LOL.
Speaking of nibbles.  Have YOU tried the H.K. Anderson Pretzels?? WOW.  When you are grocery shopping be sure to try H.K. Anderson's Peanut Butter Filled Nuggets, they absolutely are my favorite pretzel snack.
I was recently asked to try four of H.K. Anderson's  Snack Pretzels, in fact we brought the pretzels with us on a Harley day "roadtrip". It was fun sharing these healthy snack choices while having drinks and getting everyone's opinion of them.  The number one choice between the Double Baked Pretzel Butter Balls & the Peanut Butter Filled Nuggets was 70% in favor of the peanut butter filled goodness of H.K. Andersons Nuggets!  All of us who tried the pretzels agreed with that opinion.  Why it's the perfect healthy snack choice for crunch and salt cravings verses potato chips.



Every little bit counts with calories and fat, I am a big fan of pretzels, always have been.  Don't think for a second that I'm not crazy ga-ga over pretzels dipped into my ice cream! LOL..I am!!  For that situation I love the Ultra Thin Salty Stix by H.K. Anderson.   So when your not "cheating" and having ice cream with your salty pretzel snacks, think healthier choice, pack a snack of H.K. Anderson Pretzels in your lunch and have them mid-day.  Pretzels can be the perfect alternative to satisfy your salty crunchy cravings...give H.K. Anderson a try!   OH...I did forget to mention, H.K. Anderson has generously offered Hazzard In The Kitchen a SNACK PACK GIVEAWAY. WOW!   It's comment posting time again Gang, that's how you can WIN the H.K. Anderson Snack Pack Giveaway !  Easy, huh?  All you Need to do is become a fan on their Facebook Page
 and Post a comment on their page  then post on Hazzard In the Kitchen about how you are trading up to healthier snacking? H.K. Anderson



Just post a note in the comment section and tell us what is your healthy snack choice? Does it include a high quality pretzel like H.K. Anderson??  Comments start now, the Drawing will happen November 7th, Sunday evening 11:59 p.m.  H.K. Anderson has generously offered two Giveaways so we will have two winners!  Each will receive a dandy package of a variety pack of four pretzel snack packs.
So hurry up - leave a comment and you could be munching down really soon!

Open to US residents only.

Hugz
Cathy

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, I LOVE H.K. Anderson pretzels and would love to win anything they make. I "Liked" them on facebook and here is what I posted: Just want you to know that my absolute favorite snack is your Peanut Butter Filled Nuggets! They are "just what the doctor ordered" when I need a quick pick-me-up snack! Not only are they yummy, but they satisfy my tummy until my next meal!

    As for trading up for healthier snacking, their pretzel products are my favorite choice for a healthy snack choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I "liked" their page and left a comment about how im looking forward to trying their snacks. Right now i don't have a healthy snack choice to replace my chips and popcorn snacks. I love pretzels, just often find that they are drenched in too much salt so i don't eat them often.

    However, from what I hear H.K. Anderson is a high quality pretzel that will offer a nice healthy alternative. I haven't been able to find it local yet, so once I fall in love I'll have to buy it online, but winning a sample to share with my family will sure help seal the deal.

    Erica Hardin Blackprincess30106@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete